US-UK Investment Management
We manage client assets in a variety of vehicles, both US and UK based, as part of their overall financial planning. This includes, but is not limited to ETFs and Mutual Funds held within: IRAs, ROTHs, QROPS, SIPPs, Trusts and standalone brokerage accounts.
Our Investment Philosophy
Here are the guidelines we follow when we research investments, build portfolios, and educate our clients. We:
- Believe that investment growth is determined by allocation to equities independent of and notwithstanding equity selection and market timing.
- Determine asset allocation based on your risk tolerance, your goals, and your personal circumstances.
- Invest in equity mainly via passive index funds.
- Perform massive global diversification across geography and asset class.
- Practice regular rebalancing.
- Design portfolios with cost in mind.
- Believe that “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” - Albert Einstein.
- Design our portfolios and your investment plan to hold up in good times and in bad.
- Believe that economic predictions are pointless and dangerous.
- Know that despite all this, financial success is largely driven by investor behaviour.
Our fundamental objective is to get you to where you want to be with as little risk - and stress - as possible involved on that journey.
How We Charge
We charge clients an agreed ongoing Total Wealth Management fee that includes all aspects of Investment Management and Life-Centered Financial Planning. More details on our fees can be found in our Form ADV Part 2A Disclosures.
We do not earn any fees other than those explicitly agreed with you upfront. No one pays us but you, and you will be made aware of any and every fee you pay us before you pay a penny.